The functions of the Liberal Women's Council are:
- To receive and distribute information on the work and activities of women in the Division;
- To advise on policy matters especially affecting women;
- To investigate and stimulate new ideas:
- for holding the active interest of women members; and
- for educating women in political and national questions;
- To act as the co-ordinating body of women's work and activity in the Division; and
- To report through the President of the Liberal Women's Council to each meeting of the Management Committee such matters as may be of general importance and interest to that body.
For more information about Women's Council, please contact the Liberal Party Secretariat on 02 6273 5155.